T. Pachanoi “Ogunbodede” Graft w/ 3 Pups
This cactus is for ornamental use only!
When ordering you MUST select Priority Mail (2-3 day shipping) for $10
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CACTI FROZEN IN TRANSIT (WE SHIP FROM PHOENIX, AZ WHICH IS A “NO FREEZE” CLIMATE ZONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA BEFORE ORDERING.
San Pedro Information
Trichocereus pachanoi or commonly known as “San Pedro” is the fastest growing species of columnar cacti and also produce the largest flowers in the cacti world. Their natural habitat is the higher elevations of South America, specifically in Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, and Bolivia. They are not considered “desert” cacti as they typically deal with damp soils, high elevations, and cooler temperatures.
“Ogunbodede” or “Ogun for short, is a highly sought after Trichocereus cultivar. It was first recorded in the Matucana region of Peru and is similar to the “Lima Flower Market” cultivar. Ogun is so prized because it has great shamanic value over in Peru.
This Specific Graft
- This scion is a slab graft of T. Pachanoi (San Pedro) “Ogunbodede”. This graft also already 3 pups!
- The root stock is a fully rooted piece of PC (PC is ~7in long)
- The scion and graft stock are being sold together
- Because the root stock is fully rooted, it will be ready to plant upon arrival.
- More photos available upon request